The ERASMUS Programme includes the following types of decentralized, managed by the National Agency:
- Conducting a study period (SMS);
- Conducting a Placement period (SMP);
Staff Mobility - Teaching Assignments (STA)
- IES National Teachers - teach in a foreign HEI;
- Staff of a foreign company, at the invitation of the National IES - IES teaching at the National;
The ERASMUS Programme is a subprogram of Lifelong Learning, which began on January 1, 2007 and ends on December 31, 2013.
- Who is the Erasmus sectoral program?
- Students and graduates of higher education;
- Institutions of higher education;
- Teachers, students and other staff of higher education;
- Associations and representatives of those involved in higher education;
- Enterprises, social partners and other representatives of working life;
- Public and private bodies responsible for the organization and delivery of education and training at local, regional and national levels;
- Centers and research organizations linked to lifelong learning;
- Bodies providing guidance, counseling and information related to lifelong learning.
TYPES OF ACTIVITY
· Organisation of Mobility - OM
· Mobility of Students for Studies - SMS
· Mobility of Students for Internships - SMP
· Mobility of Staff - Missions teaching staff of the IES and a personal invitation from the Company IES - STA
· Mobility of Personnel - Training of staff in the HEI HEI and Business - STT
· Courses Erasmus Intensive Language (Frequency) - EILC
For more information about each of these types of activities, see here.
Site dedicated to exchange students: This site provides useful information about the city and offers of accommodation which is published by students or former students of mobility. This site is also important to know that students will spend their period of study in Porto Erasmus or other cities.
This site provides information on advertising rooms or apartments to share.